As one of the simplest games on the internet that is easy to understand and one of the most common games on the internet, I think many of us are familiar with the game. However, there are some myths that surround blackjack worth seeing. You’ve probably heard most of these and have accepted them as facts.
Player needs 21 to beat the dealer
No, it is not. In fact, you don’t need to compare 21 points to the dealer, but of course it helps. In fact, if the dealer goes bankrupt, you can beat the dealer with a much less valuable hand. Blackjack’s primary goal is to get a better hand than the dealer has. It doesn’t matter if that hand is worth 21 or 15 points.
I will eventually win.
Again, no. That’s not true. After losing 10 consecutive hands without success, you’ll think you’re the one you owe, or you’re bound to get one in the end. It doesn’t work that way. Blackjack is even an ordinary game (in theory, it doesn’t win 100 hands). If you’re someone who isn’t familiar with the game, don’t miss a hand of 10 and don’t have to challenge it. Of course, if you’re an experienced blackjack player, chances are you have enough talent to keep this from happening.
Variants can tilt the edge of the house in your favor
There are many blackjack variants. Some people may make the player think that the edge of the house will tilt in their favor if they make the right transformation. Don’t be fooled. The advantage of being able to see both dealers’ cards is that it lowers the edge of the house, but doesn’t tip it for your convenience.
Get insurance when your dealer has an ace.
The premium bet sounds good and sometimes goes off. However, insurance is one of the worst bets you can take. The standard 16-card deck has 52 cards worth 10 points. In other words, there is a chance that the dealer will have a 31% chance with his ace. You will not be given a 69% chance.
The betting system can beat the dealer
Not true again. If you read the fine print, you will find that the betting system cannot promise to beat the dealer. They ask for help to stay in the game for longer than usual. The bet system is just a form of money management, it can improve the game and potentially reduce the edge of the house, but it cannot beat the dealer.
The merchant never goes bankrupt
There are blackjack players who are quite wrong, but still believe this is true. Dealers can go bankrupt. If you have a high-level hand, it’s common for the dealer to play, try, and hit the game. And in the process, they will be fine. In fact, if you have 3, 4 or 5, the dealer is most vulnerable when you have 6, 18, 19 or 20 in your hand.
Blackjack is a game of luck.
Some people claim that unlike poker, blackjack is a game of luck. It’s not like that. It’s a skill game. What you do after the transaction is entirely up to you. Luck, for example, serves to give you an excellent hand, but if you’re not familiar with the game, you can throw it away or become a bust. Alternatively, an experienced blackjack player with a skillful hand will force the dealer to get a chance to win the weaker hand. While luck certainly plays the part, the best blackjack players will tell you that chances and luck are more on blackjack than on luck.